1. Combine all ingredients except potatoes and bring to a boil over medium to high heat.
2. Simmer until the mixture has thickened (about 5 minutes).
3. Place potatoes in a greased casserole and pour sugar mixture over potatoes.
4. Mix gently to coat potatoes and place into a 400 degree Fahrenheit oven uncovered.
5. Bake 1 hour, basting several times during baking time.SOURCE:Word" target="_blank">http://kosherfood.about.com/od/wordofmouthcatering/">Word
of Mouth Kosher Catering. Recipe reprinted with permission.