1. Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry.
2. Combine 3/4 cup flour, salt, pepper and paprika in a shallow dish. Dredge chicken breasts in flour mixture. Discard remaining flour.
3. Heat 1/4 cup olive oil over high heat. Reduce to medium-high and saute coated chicken breats until golden on both sides, turning once. Remove chicken breasts from skillet and place in a sprayed baking dish.
4. Bake 20 minutes, uncovered at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
5. Meanwhile, in the same skillet, saute mushrooms in 2 tablespoons olive oil on high heat for 5 minutes, until soft and golden.
6. Pour in 1 cup Marsala wine and 1 teaspoon salt and heat to simmer.
7. In a small bowl, whisk 1 tablespoon of flour into 1/4 cup Marsala and pour into pan with mushrooms and wine. Stir a bit to thicken. Keep the sauce warm while chicken bakes.
8. Pour mushroom sauce over chicken breasts in baking dish and bake for 10 more minutes.SERVING SUGGESTION:
Serve with regular or garlic" target="_blank">http://kosherfood.about.com/od/sidedishes/r/pot_garmash.htm">garlic
mashed potatoes. SOURCE: Dinner" target="_blank">http://kosherfood.about.com/od/koshercookbooks/gr/bk_remer.htm">Dinner Du Jour and More!
, by Paula Levine Weinstein and Julie Komerofsky Remer (Columbus, Ohio). Recipe reprinted with permission.