1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius). Grease a baking pan.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat together the eggs, sugar, oil, salt, cocoa and potato starch. Pour into pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
3. After the brownies have cooled, cut them into squares. The brownies freeze well.
1. Beat egg whites until stiff.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the mashed bananas, sugar, vanilla and lemon juice.
3. Add the banana mixture to the egg whites.
4. Put into a plastic container and freeze.
1. In a sauce pan, put Rich's and chocolate. Melt over low heat, stirring.
Serving Suggestion: On a dessert plate, place a cut brownie. Place a scoop of ice cream on top. Drizzle chocolate sauce on top.
Note: If desired, add chopped nuts to the ice cream.